Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeling Good

I have to admit, I haven't always been a morning person. But, the older I get the more I enjoy the early hours of the day. There's something so refreshing about waking up before the break of dawn...opening the back door to let the fresh breeze circulate inside, hearing the sound of birds chirping, and even the sound of traffic. 


It reminds me of the words sung by my good friend, Michael Bublé, 'It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day.' Okay, he's not my personal friend, but you get what I mean. He sings that song here. Enjoy...

How about you? What's your favorite time of the day?


The LORD's kindness never fails! If he had not been merciful, we would have been destroyed. The LORD can always be trusted to show mercy each morning. Deep in my heart I say, "The LORD is all I need; I can depend on him!" Lamentations 3:22-24

Happy day!
hi-d

3 comments:

John said...

My favorite time of the day is COFFEE TIME!!! In the summer, I do enjoy getting up earlier and walking before it gets too hot.

Shirley said...

Bwahhahahaha! I just commented as John! Sorry! Man, I'm getting more airheaded by the day!!!

Design Apprentice said...

Heidi, I am horrible with my mornings. I wish I was better with them as they're so crisp and refreshing. Any tips to enjoy them more? I love that time of day right after dinner when there is no rush and everything is settling down. I never thought about it until now, thanks for that, you're great. :)