Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Rob!



I thought I'd share something that Rob used to wear as a little boy...
These were his cowboy boots!
He loved them so much that he wore them to the bone.
Cute, huh? I'm so glad his Mom, LaLa, saved these.

_________________________________________________________________

Rob,
I hope you have a very Happy Birthday. I'm so thankful that God brought us together way back when!

 
Looking forward to the day when we can buy our little one some cowboy boots!


I love you very, very much!
hi-d

9 comments:

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

Thanks! I Love You to...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

So sweet! Happy happy bday to your man candy!

LaLa said...

Oh my, that was enough to make me cry. Those boots really got warn. You can tell they were a little big when he first started wearing them by the curling of the toe. He insisted on wearing them even though they didn't fit!! He had a pair of Levi's and a white shirt with purple and kind of gold designs along with his mailman lunch pail and the boots which he wore his very first day of school. Today old "Coolbreeze" is 43. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Roberto!!

Shirley said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday, Rob!

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

Wow, 43 and I'm called man candy... I can roll with that...

Laura Trevey said...

Worn boots are the best kind... they were loved!!

Moosic Mom said...

So cute.....many more happy birthdays to Rob. Kooky is cute! He is just tall enough.

The Undomestic Mom said...

so sweet! those cowboy boots are ADORABLE!!! Hope he had a great birthday!

hi-d said...

LaLa...
That is so cute. You painted a picture that I can totally get in my brain. Rob has told me over the years that he wore those boots ALL the time! haha...