Thursday, August 5, 2010

Interesting Walk



I went for a nice morning walk at the pond today. This is the sign that was taped to a lamp post.

At the end of my walk I noticed that the sign was gone. Hmmm...maybe Fluffy was found?

I also noticed a man fishing in this man made pond. When I asked him what he was catching, he responded, "Fish." LOL...

It's going to be an interesting day...I can tell already.

My dear, dear friends! I love you so much. I do want the very best for you. You make me feel such joy, fill me with such pride. Don't waver. Stay on track, steady in God.
Philippians 4:1 (The Message)


Happy day!
hi-d

7 comments:

Shirley said...

That is hilarious!!! Hope they did find "Fluffy" :) And don't you just know that the guy was thinking in his mind "duh - what do you think I'm catching?" LOL!!! People are so funny!

Design Apprentice said...

Ha, thanks for the laugh and the wonderful Bible verse. You always pick such great ones. Though it's the Bible, so hence they are all great.
What if the man responded "I'm catching Fluffy."

Musings Of A Gem said...

Ohh I hope they found "Fluffy"! We had a similar scenario here a month or two ago..but the cat was found!

Gemma x

Anonymous said...

Someone has a unique sense of humor, that's for sure.
And the fishing guy... I almost peed my pants! That was funny!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwww, I wanna play with Fluffy. HA!

carissa said...

yikes! i don't know if i would've continued my walk with fluffy on the loose! how crazy!

Run26.2Mom said...

That is so very funny!!!!