Friday, February 18, 2011

Cousins

Wednesday, we visited my parents and Maximus got to see his cousins, Isaiah & Isaac.

Isaiah (almost 5 months old) and Isaac (8 years old)

We had so much fun taking photos and hanging out. It's amazing to see how much Isaiah has grown since he was born last September. When he was born, he weighed in at 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Maximus was 7 pounds 5 ounces. 

My Mom & I along with Mindi, my sister-in-law, were all snapping photos of the kiddos. The following day after the photo shoot, my Mom emailed me this set of photos with captions. I just had to post them to my blog.
“Hey, Cuz…let’s go on the roller coaster.”
“EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
“Never again!!!.....that was horrible! Save me, Daddy!”

Happy day!
hi-d

3 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

I love it!

Shirley said...

How fun to see the side-by-side pictures of the cousins - and also the nice one of Isaac!

Run26.2Mom said...

They will have fun! What beautiful babies!