Monday, February 14, 2011

The Best Valentine's Day Gift


This year, Valentine's Day will be very memorable!
The anticipated wait is finally over.
It was just 1 short week ago that Maximus entered into this world.
Rob and I couldn't be happier or more tired...haha...
We wouldn't trade it for anything!


The other night I was snapping some photos of Rob and Maximus. When I uploaded the shots and started to look at them, I noticed something really cool. It looks like he has a heart imprinted on his right foot.
Can you see it? It is upside down, right about the center of his foot.


I'll rotate the picture...
Do you see it now?

In case you're still looking for it, I drew the outline of the heart in red.


I just love this! The thing that is so cool, is that for years, I have called Rob, "heart." And when I was pregnant, I started calling Maximus, "baby heart." So, you can only imagine my glee when I saw this on his foot.


Happy Valentine's Day!

He has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping.
Psalm 66:9

hi-d

6 comments:

Martina said...

Soooooo super sweet this heart-line on his foot - he was kissed ba a fairy ( a good one!) Congrats and much Happiness to you!

Design Apprentice said...

He is absolutely perfect and beautiful. I couldnt be happier for you three! Happy Valentine's Day. The day just got a whole lot sweeter. xx

Shirley said...

That is so cool! I was thinking he (and you) were kissed by God. And, there's the proof :)

Katie said...

Best looking heart I've seen in awhile. Such a "God thing!"

Run26.2Mom said...

I love baby feet! Such an awesome story. Beautiful baby. You both look so happy :)
Peace (and sleep)....
Susan

Luna said...

How amazing that we both have blogged photos with secret messages in them - my moon face, your foot heart. Valentine's Day is coming to a close, it's been a good one too. Thank you also for your visit.