Thursday, April 28, 2011

Busy Baby

Maximus and I went and visited Grandma LaLa  (Rob's Mom) last week. Her and Grandpa have 2 dogs.

Timmy & Panda

The dogs are SO protective of The Max Man, especially Timmy. The funny thing is that they don't even seem to faze Maximus. It's like he doesn't even see them. HA!

However other things, like this ceiling fan, with the cool lights & shadows caught his attention.
Maximus had fun with Grandma LaLa and thought she was silly!
She even went so far as to seeing what he would look like with long hair, using my ponytail as a sort of wig...

I don't think he was excited about that. I guess he won't be following in the footsteps of his Papa. Rob had gorgeous long hair back in the day...

Yes...my husband was born in the late 60's and was part of the rock scene in the 80's & early 90's. He's a drummer and is quite good, if I do say so myself. :)

I know...I got a little off the subject here...I wasn't expecting this post to go this route. But since we're on the subject, did I ever tell you that I met my husband when I was about 12 years old? Well, let me explain. He was friends with my two older brothers. I thought he was cute...yes - I had a crush on him. It was 12 years later that we started dating and we married just 12 days shy of my 26th birthday. It's a sweet/interesting story. I might have to blog about it sometime.

I'll leave you with a photo from my parent's house. Maximus got to meet up with his cousin, Isaiah last week. This is one of my favorite photos!

Happy day!
hi-d

6 comments:

Sam W. said...

your husband's long hair is awesome!! so cute that you have known each other for so long :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh my goodness, those two little guys are so cute together! I love hearing everyone's "how we met" stories! I actually grew up with my hubby...and hated his stinkin' guts! Obviously, i got over that (c;

Run26.2Mom said...

Love the rocker doo! I appreciate that being of that generation also:)Converse was Rick Springfield int he day. Did I say his name right?
I always love to hear how people meet. You should share....What a great idea for a post.

Maximus is sooo expressive for such a young little dude.

Have a sunny day!
Susan

Katie said...

Colson loves fans, too. I can't believe how fast your baby boy is growing!

His bunny ears were really cute.

That picture of your hubby is great! Sounds like ya'll have a sweet love story. ; )

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Adorable babies! And those dogs are soo cute!

Martina said...

Boy, Maximus has grown so much! Such sweet pix here, love the doggies as well! Hope your week starts great!