Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Kiss


Hmmm....I wonder what would happen, if I gave the frog just one little kiss?
I've seen it done in the movies, a million times. So what do I have to lose?
"Awe (sigh)...See, you ARE my prince charming, Maximus!"
 Maybe if I ignore her, she'll go away...
Oh great - here we go AGAIN! 
"Kooky Chicken, I promise you, I didn't do anything! I'm minding my own business, when all of a sudden Kooky Girl appears!"
"Help a guy out here, Kooky Girl! Tell him I'm innocent."
 "Come on you purple headed chicken...tell Kooky, I didn't do anything!"

Happy day!
hi-d

6 comments:

moosic mom said...

Dear Miss Heidi! You are quite the story-teller! I'm tellin' you...you have the flair, and the imagination, and the creativity! How much fun Maximus is going to have growing up with you. But, even though you are grown up.....keep up the fun stuff! We look forward to the next chapter in the adventures of the Kooky Chickens, and the little guy, Marvelous Maximus!

Nikki said...

Ha! Maximus must have a lot of questions ;) Too cute!

Megan said...

Awwww, so cute!! I love that he "turned" into a prince!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This is like reading the sunday morning comic strips...except for Max is so much cuter than any of their characters!

Sam W. said...

hahaha, so precious!!! perfect story :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awwww...so sweet! I love his facial expressions so much:) Hope you are having a great morning, sweetie
Kisses