Friday, April 15, 2011

Look Around You


It's springtime and that means rain in the Pacific Northwest. I couldn't help but snap a few photos from our porch today (yes...in the rain). I am really looking forward to some sunnier days, but I can't complain too much. Without the rain it wouldn't be so beautiful here.


What are your plans this weekend?
Whatever you do, be sure to stop & slow down  to enjoy the beauty around you.

Your (God's) vibrant beauty has gotten inside us— you've been so good to us!
We're walking on air!
Psalm 89:17 (The Message)


Happy day!
hi-d

6 comments:

Sam W. said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!! pretty, pretty pic.

yay for Jesus :)

happy friday, new friend!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Hi Hi-D, I love love your name! So happy you stopped by so I get to know you and your lovely blog.!! You captured Spring perfectly pretty. We do not have that much rain but blossoms do pop. Flowers all around.
I will be spending much time in and around the home this weekend.
Have a loveliest of weekends too xx

Katie said...

I love the different translation you share! Very descriptive.

The 7 dwarf pictures were awesome! I like Dopey. ; )

Have fun cuddling with your little guy this weekend. I hope to do the same!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

You make the rain look so gorgeous! :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

What a good reminder...I seriously need to slow it down more often! I'm still giggling over your 7 dwarfs post...the many faces of newborns...they crack me up! So glad you visited my blog so I could find yours! Happy Weekend!

Brittany H. said...

That is an absolutely beautiful view that you've got there from your back porch. Have a great weekend!

You Are My Favorite