Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Laundry Bags

I am loving these laundry bags that I picked up recently at
The Container Store. And for a price of $3.99 each, you can't beat 'em!


Tide™ Bra Wash Bag
This one works great for bras and those small baby socks. There are 2 pouches that zip, on each end of the bag, allowing for separation of items.
___________________________________________________________
 
Tide™ Fine Washables Bag

I've used this bag for the mesh liner that goes in Maximus' little bathtub. I like it, because it protects my other clothes from the plastic hooks on the liner.

What about you? Do you have any laundry tips or tricks that you'd like to share?

Happy day!
hi-d

6 comments:

Cat said...

Wow....this post couldn't have come at a better time! My laundry bag is getting super ratty and I need to replace it STAT...now I know where I can go :)

xx Cat brideblu

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HELLO DEAREST! You know, I am not a good washer-woman! This idea of a bag for bras and other small articles is what I need for my pretty underwears always get ruined by just throwing them into the wash! Hey, how is sir Maximus?

THANK YOU FOR COMING BY TODAY! Yes, isn't that message from "God" wonderful? Ahhhh.....we could not BE if it weren't for HIM....I wish more people knew that!

Have a splendid day! Anita

Nikki said...

I should get some. Once my Husband put one of my bras in the dryer and accidently closed a strap in the door. It spun round and round and when it was done it had twisted and broke between the cups.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I have one of those bags and I always forget to use it! I'm the worst at laundry!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I totally need some of those!

Diana Mieczan said...

I would totally need those! That is such a great reminder. Hugs and kisses, sunshine