Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Around the Pond

The weather is finally starting to cooperate, so Maximus and I have been going for walks in the neighborhood. The pond across the street is one of my favorite spots.
Such a serious look...but I can assure you that he REALLY did have fun!

What are your plans this summer? Are you going to hang out close to home or do you have any big trips lined up?

Happy day!
hi-d

p.s. Blogger is driving me crazy. I am still running into issues of leaving comments on certain blogs. I really hope they get the issue resolved soon!

7 comments:

moosicmom said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you. Maximus looks relaxed!

Martina said...

Such a pretty place to go - with so many things to see! Keep my fingers crossed that blogging will work well for you again soon. We're still thinking about where to go for vaca - we're always making last minute decisions. Have a lovely weekend!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Such gorgeous pictures! Glad the waether's turning around :)

terry said...

hi-d ~ i am glad that you go on walks with maximus. you are exposing him to so much beauty in nature; not to mention, he will be used to the outdoors and not be one of those kids that stays indoors all day. i love your pictures! xoxo

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

Beautiful pics! How wonderful is it when spring finally arrives?
Hope you're having a lovely weekend...
x

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Precious Hi-Di!!!! OHHHH WHAT FUN! I love that photo with the duck with his bill wide open..they always have something to quack about, those fowl! AND LOOK AT THE LITTLE MAN! Yes dearest, you are going to be his favorite teacher and most important. How lucky you are to have such a sweet little man in your life!!! I had such a hard time saying goodbye to my little men and ladies...many tears. Funny, it is usually the boys that cry the most...teeehee!

LOVE LIVE AND LAUGH! Anita

Run26.2Mom said...

Taking my girls for walks is one of my favorite things. The talks that you will have one on one are so awesome.
Summer plans...if we can stay out of casts and surgery maybe we can go somewhere. ha! Probably head to the mountains for some heat relief.

What about you? :)

Peace. Susan