Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful Dad's out there!

I want to wish my Father a Happy Day! Dad, you are such a kind, gentle, loving man. Thanks for your steadfast example. I couldn't ask for a better Father!

I'm also very grateful to have an awesome Father-in-law. Happy Father's Day to you, Bernie! I hope your day is special.

Last, but not least, I want to say, Happy 1st Father's Day to my husband. Rob, I love watching you with our little guy. You are an amazing Father and Maximus is so blessed to call you his Papa! You are the best!
One of my Favorite Photos - Maximus (3 days old) with Rob

Love,
Heidi

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh golly, I am tearing up here...for some interesting reason, little men and big men just make me cry!!!! I love them and to see these two gentlemen is so heart warming....are you excited to have these men in your life, Hi-Di? I bet. Ahhhh...carry on....have a fabulous day. Anita