Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Here Comes The Rain Again

"From the looks of it Kooky, neither of us got much sun from last week."
"Really, Maximus? I thought for sure I got a tan."
"What's a chicken gonna do? I need to get some sun and it's been raining today!"
"Maybe I can get some rays through the window. You think?"
"I think you're more apt to rust, Kooky."
"But don't worry. It's supposed to be a nice 4th of July weekend.
You can get some sun then."


Do any of you have exciting plans this weekend? Rob is going in for shoulder surgery tomorrow, so we'll be spending time at home helping him re-coop.

Happy day!
hi-d

6 comments:

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Aw, the sweetest thing, ADORABLE!

Have a happy day, my friend xoxoxo

terry said...

hi-d ~

hello! glad to see that the rain isn't stopping maximus and kooky from having fun! hope all goes well with rob's shoulder surgery. xoxo

Sam W. said...

ok, i think i need a baby. for reals.

Katie said...

In that first picture his face is priceless! What a sweet expression.

PS. I can't believe you worked at TCBY! I would be tasting everything in sight if I ever worked there. ; )

I did work at Sonic in high school!

Rae said...

Maximus is soooo cute!!!!!
I just would love to kiss and hug him!
Oh I wish we could get some rain our way down Texas...please pray!

Martina said...

Hope everything goes well with the OP! Don't have many plans this weekend, need time to relax, but will meet up with a good friend on sunday! Happy weekend to you! xx