Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What's A Beak For?


"What's up Maximus. You don't seem yourself these days?"
"I don't feel very good, Kooky. I'm teething and it hurts really bad!"
"I'm sorry, Maximus. I wish there was something I could do to help..."
"Well, now that you mentioned it Kooky, there IS something you could do."
"Oh NO...I don't like where this is going, Maximus!"
"Amaaaaaaz-ing! This beak acts as the PERFECT teething apparatus!!!"
"Thanks, Kooky. I feel better already!"

Happy day!
hi-d

6 comments:

MOOSIC MOM said...

ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS HUMOR AND CREATIVITY! YOU ARE BLESSED HEIDI AND YOU BLESS US TOO!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm sure Kooky was happy to help!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeeeheeee...you crack me up....you really are an artist at this......

POOR KOOKY!!! BE WELL MY FRIENDS! Anita

Callie said...

Ha! That is so cute.

Martina said...

Kooky is such a good friend for your little guy! He looks cuter and cuter evry day!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh this post is way cute....oh....I wish you could just get started and that I could see one of YOUR BOOKS on the shelf at Barnes and Noble!!!!

THANK YOU FOR VISITING DEAREST! Anita