Monday, April 1, 2013

Fun Day

 Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Rob's parents. They put out the hammock, so that was a treat for M. As usual, he had a lot of fun being there.
 
M has been talking about wanting to "holt" (hold) his baby cousin. Yesterday he did it for the first time.
 
He was so sweet and loving to her...
 
He had fun outside...exploring Grandma LaLa's pretty garden décor.
 

And loved playing with the bucket and adding to the leaves and sticks that were in there already.
 

We didn't have much time yesterday for Easter at home since we wanted to go to church in the morning and by the time we got home from Grandpa & Grandma's M needed to eat and get to bed soon...
 
So we waiting until this evening and let him play with his little Easter baskets. This is the first year I got him anything...it's really getting to be a fun age with him.
 
**Pregnancy Update**
20 weeks (or 4 1/2 months) today! I'm half way there!
 
I am SUPER excited!!! Wednesday I go for the ultrasound and hopefully they'll be able to tell us the baby's gender!!!
 
Lately when I ask Maximus if he thinks it's a boy or girl, he'll say, "guh guh."
 
 
Hope you had a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

Palomasea said...

Heidi!! How can you stand all the CUTENESS!!! :))))
This IS a brilliant age, isn't it? Every age is marvelous, but really, they are so full of wonder right now!
And so Maximus thinks it's a guh guh...I am very excited for you...oh that day I found out...so unexpected...I was sure it was a boy! Either way, such a blessing!!
And it looks like he got his swing on the hammock after all! :))
Hugs to you both,
- Irina

renae said...

Heidi!!!! So nice to see you greet me! Yes, my post is coming out in about 27 minutes. Hang out to see it as soon as it pubs. k? I have the most fun pics of my grandies but one specific one of Baby LL that I had to show offff! hahahahahaha.

Exciting to hear you can know of the babies gender sooooooon. So cooool.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeeheeee....GUH GUH..."girl" maybe?

OH HEIDI! SO good to see you back in the saddle! OK, remind me, when are you due?

Grandma Lala's garden is fabulous! I am aching to have some warm weather here so I can go out and putter in our garden. We have had a significant melting of snow, but it is still chilly!

So good to see your comment my dear. Enjoy the day and we will be excited with you to find out if the baby is a guh guh or boy!

Deborah said...

Awww such fun! Oh he is just the cutest!
Oh my goodness, everyday with Maximus must be a gem.
Give him some big hugs for me!
Im so happy for your new arrival...and to hear your news!
It looks a lot warmer there than here ;)
Love and smiles!

All my heart,
Deborah xoxo

Red Rose Alley said...

Heidi,
Maximus is going to be such a good brother. It sounds like you had a nice Easter. Ahhhh, I was looking at the hammock and smiled, as we use to have one in the back yard of our old house. I really miss it. I bet you are so excited for the new baby to come.

Have a sweet day, it's already April!

~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

Loved seeing the photos of Easter and darling ones of Maximus exploring out in Grandma Lala's garden.
He is going to be a wonderful big brother, to the new baby.
Such excitement for you all!

Happy week
hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

so sweeeeeet <3

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest! Today is the day! We will be on pins and needles until your big announcement!

Back later, Anita