Monday, January 13, 2014

Happy 80th Birthday Dad!!!

Don't faint that I'm doing two posts in one day. I couldn't pass up sharing that it's my Dad's Birthday today! I can hardly believe he's 80 years old, can you? He takes such good care of himself - always exercising and watching what he eats. I couldn't ask for a better Dad. He's one of the kindest, gentlest, most humble individuals you will ever meet. Rob calls him "Even Steven." That's for sure! He's also extremely intelligent and has a good sense of humor. I love you Dad. You are a wonderful example of love - you put God first in everything you do and love your family and others unconditionally.

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yesterday we celebrated his birthday with our family, my aunt and uncle and two of our closest family friends. It was a fun time of sharing stories and telling my Dad all the things we love about him.


I don't know if I've ever shared a photo of my entire family. Here we are - my Dad, Mom, 3 brothers and me.


Santino - 5 months old
 
Maximus - 6 months old

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

Love,
Heidi, Rob & the boys


7 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi Heidi!!!
Awww what a sweet family you have!
Happy birthday to your dear Dad!
He sounds so wonderful and loving, just like mine!
How blessed you are to have such a sweet father and friend!
Give him a big hug for me!
Bless you sweet friend!
I have missed you!!!

All my heart,
Deborah xoxoxo

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Heidi! What a beautiful family you have.. Your dear dad looks wonderful... Such a beautiful cake for his special day.
I just adore the photo of your sweet little one... Gosh he is growing so fast... What a doll!
Take care, enjoy your week.
blessings,
Penny

renae said...

Ok Heidi! This little Santino is starting to look like a Maximus Twin.

♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR DADDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM! ♫ ♫ ♫ ♪♪♫♪

Yes, your Dad looks great!

moosic mom said...

Thank you Heidi for your endearing comments to your precious Dad. I will show him in the morning. Of course he is in bed long before I get there! :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful Dad, Heidi. He sounds like such a great guy! These are the cutest pictures of Santino and Maximus. I chuckled when I saw them because they are sooooo cute. I have two funerals to go to this week (friend's moms) so I appreciated your post today so much. It made me smile and got my mind off a few things for awhile.

Love those boys of yours, and you have such a special family.

~Sheri

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I AM HERE! Whew...we had snow, I got up late, I ran off to school....I missed YOUR POST!

BLESS YOUR FATHER! Oh my, he looks sensational! My daddy too looked fantastic at 82....unbelievable. He too watched what he ate, and had a small glass of red wine on occasion....

HEIDI MY FRIEND, thank you for coming to my post and for remarking on my own quote...that means a lot to me that something I say has meaning. May God bless us all with His eyes to see only the GOOD part of everything! Anita

renae said...

Your little guys are so adorable. I have been busy seeing my new little guy (baby Z) and I love all of these little boys in my life (blog life, too) and watching them grow.

Have a tremendous week girl friend and enjoy your awesome PNW winter weather, which is like it is almost all the time. lol