Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cousins & Conversations

 
Yesterday I took the boys to see Rob's Mom, (Grandma LaLa). We got to see Veronica and Sydney as well.
Maximus hugging his little cousin Sydney

Santino's probably wondering if he's going to get some food too. :)
 
 
Last night when I was getting Maximus ready for bed, we had this conversation...
 
Me:  I'm so proud of you for not going pee pee in your undies.
M:  I'm so proud of you for not going pee pee in your undies too.
 
 
OTHER RECENT CONVERSATIONS:
(Maximus talking about Santino)
M:  He's going poo poo...more prunes coming soon.
_______________________________________________________ 
 
M:  Birdies eat rocks and it turns into food.
_______________________________________________________
 
(When Maximus didn't want me to take any pictures of him)
M:  You don't take pictures of me.
Me:  Why?
M:  Because I'm too old for that.
_______________________________________________________
 
M: I'm going to take my hat off for tea time soon.
_______________________________________________________
 
 
I love this kid!
 

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HE is just too much. Well, I guess he has decided that his modeling days are over! It was the best time to see Maximus with Kookey, to see him sporting a fake French mustache, but now he is passing the baton over to Santino! teeheheheee

Have another fun day with those guys!

moosic mom said...

So out of this world cute!!!!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

How very sweet - put a smile on my face to see the cuteness of your little ones. So very funny hearing what they come out with.
Hope you have a happy weekend
hugs
Carolyn

renae said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, great laughs here. Kids say the darn-dest things!

{Ask your Mom about that phrase, "kids say the darn-dest things".}

She'll know what I'm talking about.

I laughed and laughed and laughed at the "Pee pee in your panties" exchange! HILARIOUS.

Those photos are so fun and precious, too. Do you remember who you hugged as a kid? I do. It is important to have them hug early and when they feel like it. And tell M ... "sorry, you are never too old for pictures!" ♥