Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Strollin'

I took the boys out in the stroller today.

When Santino was an infant, we put him in his car carrier and he rode in the back, while Maximus rode in front.
 
Santino now gets the front seat view...(he looks a bit sleepy).
 
And Maximus gets to hang out in the back and has his choice of sitting or standing, which he totally digs!
 
I have to say that it's a workout pushing this thing. It's not a jogging stroller, so it requires a bit more muscle to push and steer. With the weather getting nicer, I'm going to try and take them for more rides. We all enjoy being outside, so that's a plus!
 
Santino is standing more and more these days...pulling himself up and holding onto furniture or whatever is in his grasp.
 
Today was the first time he's ever worn shorts.
 
He reminds me of Bam Bam from the Flintstones here.
 
Maximus had fun with a new toy today - stringing wooden beads.
 
Hope you're having a good week!

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest friend! HELLO! To see the boys having such fun truly gives me a lift. I can almost feel the sunshine of your day out with them! I am home sick today, and put in for a sub for the rest of the week. I have severe vertigo and today it is no better, so I need to give myself at least today to respond to the exercises I started yesterday. It's an inner ear thing and the exercises are supposed to dislodge the debris inside. I will continue to post on my blog only once a month, or maybe twice, depending on how much time I have. With the magazine writing I have now and school, it is becoming a bit scary to see what I have before me! I love you all, and can never imagine stopping all together! Thank you my friend, for your lovely words and friendship. BACK LATER !! Anita

Red Rose Alley said...

Heidi,
Santino is getting bigger and stronger every day. Yes, he does look like Bam Bam here! How fun it must be for you to stroll along and take a walk with those precious boys. The weather is getting nicer every day.

Have a blessed week.

love,
~Sheri

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Heidi, you always take such sweet photos of the boys.. What a journal you have with this blog.
I think this is so wonderful.
Thank you for sharing with us.
You are so sweet to always come over for a visit.. I am so happy you enjoyed viewing Colette.
Sending a big hug to you and the boys.
fondly,
Penny

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Heidi! It's Friday and though I've been out of school for three days now, the week came to an end too fast! I so hope I can go to school on Monday! Thank you my dear friend for coming to visit. So your mom had this too? It is AWFUL. I am doing my exercises, and yesterday after doing a certain set, I actually started to feel some relief! It does take a while to come back to normal, but I wish the recovery process would hurry because I need to drive to work!

I hope you are having a super day of warmth and more outdoor fun with the boys! I think our weather is supposed to be pretty nice today, so I may go out and stand in the sun for a little while!

Sending you lots of love, Anita

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

How wonderful that you and the boys can enjoy getting out to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.
So lovely to see the sweet photos of them.
Happy weekend
hugs
Carolyn