Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Finally Blooming

I'm so excited....Several days ago, the tulip buds started popping up!


Herman had to be moved a while ago....he started getting a little claustrophobic in the back of the container...now he can see again!


Then, a couple days ago, the first flower bloomed. I am really surprised at the color. The package said it was supposed to be Ebony & Ivory. I thought it would be a dark purplish color, but am happy with the red!!!

Hope you're enjoying some sunshine. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather that's due this weekend! We are supposed to hit 80 degrees on Monday! WOW!!!


hi-d

2 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

Herman looks happy in the planter with the flowers starting to pop out. I can hear him say, "Heidi, you sure have a green thumb."

Shannon said...

Ohhhh, I love tulips!