Wednesday, July 15, 2009

10 Things I Love

It was fun reading your comments from the post, "10 Things that Annoy Me." Credit goes to Moosic Mom, (my Mom) about the garbage can liners. Actually, I believe my Mother-in-law does the same thing too. Is that right, LaLa?

Okay...as promised, here are 10 things that don't Annoy Me. Or I should say, things that I love! It goes without saying that first and foremost, I LOVE Jesus, my husband my family as well as my friends. I am so blessed to have wonderful parents and in-laws, and extended family.

With that being said, here are some other things that I love, in no particular order:

  1. Getting into bed that has fresh, clean sheets.
  2. Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!
  3. All Seasons for different reasons. (Oh, that rhymes...now you owe me a dime...I don't think that's unkind) Hee, hee...You'll have to excuse me, I'm a little loopy, it's been a long day.
  4. Laughter - truly some of the best medicine!
  5. Watching the birds on the back porch eat out of the feeders. (Yes, with many positives, there are some negatives. I don't like the bird pooh, as mentioned yesterday.)
  6. A good movie
  7. Exercise (Okay, this is a catch 22 for me. It's kind of a love/hate thing. It's really tough to start, but once I get into a routine, I love how I feel. Again, some more good medicine.)
  8. The Beach
  9. Doing something creative
  10. Kids and old people. (Okay, I really like all people)

So, now it's your turn. What are some of your favorite things? No, I'm not talking about Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens...Ha, ha...I bet you're now pulling out the Sound of Music! (I do love that musical btw.) The Hills are Alive....with the sound of Music!!!

Sorry...I warned you...I'm in a goofy mood!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll give you just a few of the top things I love.
(cuz you asked so nicely, and i *heart* loopy people - grin)

1. Autumn (isn't that such a nicer word than "Fall") the smell in the air, the colors of the leaves, sweater weather, and Fall decorations

2. lasagna and pumpkin pie (but not necessarily together)

3. my camera (oh how I love thee... let me count the ways ---name that poet!)

4. fishing with my dad

5. Math! (I know. I'm a freak. Sorry.)

leaving tomorrow for Depoe Bay. thanks so much for the good wishes. i'll let you know where we went out to eat when we get back. i've been making a list, of where to go, and who has the best reviews.

au revioir!

Shannon said...

I totally agree with your whole list! Love those things!