Saturday, July 25, 2009

Garden Art

Here are some more pictures of LaLa's yard. I thought I'd show you more of her garden art/decor. She has a knack for decorating, both inside and outdoors.


Bird Cage behind the Calli Lilies. Nice touch!
We've decided that this is a rooster. I'm going to call him Rudy the Rooster.
 





















She loves hanging, twirling things...
All shapes and sizes...


Not sure what these critters are, but they crack me up!
Shiny & colorful!















I'm afraid the Pink Flamingos got a bit of a sunburn...ha, ha...it's actually me, taking a really washed out photo. They are much pinker in person.


Chimes...she LOVES them. This one has kind of an Asian feel to it.
Recently she dug up part of the grass in their back yard and put in some bark dust, creating this little park like setting. I love the bench and the stepping stones, surrounded by flowers and plants and the lanterns. (There are actually 2 lanterns, but you only see 1 in this photo.)
This is a hand print made by one of her grandson's, TJ.
Another one, made by Austin, TJ's brother. I love the surrounding little pebbles.
Cute Flower...

Not sure what you call this round, globe thing. I'm calling it a hose guard. She has these in her front yard. I adore the swirly design on this.

Close up shot.
Another one...
And another one...I love all of the textures in this shot.

Little birdie...actually it looks pregnant! Hmm....we need a name...

Here's a spinner in action. Woah....are you getting dizzy yet?

The brass decor is pretty too.


It felt much warmer than this. Are you sure this thermometer is working, LaLa? Hee, hee....

Have a happy weekend!
hi-d

2 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

Beautiful yard, Lala, and I know your name......:) :) :)....
You could have a garden and charge admission! You have a gift of creativity. I know God is pleased with you!

Shirley said...

I love the shot with all the textures, too - good capture. Rudy is adorable! Now I see where Rob gets his love for critters ;)
Beautiful yard, LaLa!