Monday, July 27, 2009

Fuchsia

My parents bought us a Fuchsia recently. This is really a unique looking one, not like the typical one's you see in hanging baskets. I was a little concerned as to where we were going to put it, but we found a perfect spot on the corner of our patio ledge.


We re-potted it the following day.




It just fills in that space nicely. Please just never mind the bird seed on the ground. It's a never ending task of cleaning that up. I don't want to complain too much though, because I like them birdies!

Thanks again, Mom & Dad!

Happy Day!
hi-d

4 comments:

nycrun said...

interesting blog

LaLa said...

I think that's like the one my Dad bought me. You'll have to look at it on Sunday. Mine doesn't look very pretty. I maybe should move it in th eshade if I can find some.

LaLa said...

Sorry about the mistake. It really bothers me but I can't change it now.

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty, Heidi. I just love all your flowers!