Sunday, July 26, 2009

Herman's Relatives

You remember Herman. He's the crazy orange garden ornament that I have in one of my containers outside. Well, if not here's a refresher for you.

Herman has a way of putting a smile on your face.
He likes posing for pictures. This was a side profile shot.
He enjoys hanging out in the sun. Herman even enjoys the snow, but we won't talk about that right now...
___________________________________________________________________

So, I bet you didn't know that Herman has some relatives. Yep....a sister and a cousin. They live at LaLa's house. Let me introduce you to them.
Meet, Henrietta. This is Herman's Sister.
Henrietta likes to keep it cool in the shade.

Here is Marcella, one of Herman's cousins. She loves to eat!
Italian is her favorite kind of food...
All of these characters, crack me up. I hope they brighten your day.

Until next time...happy day!
hi-d

2 comments:

LaLa said...

HaHa. How funny!! I'm not sure if you have the authorization to use my pets on your blog. I may have to sue you. I had a big loud laugh and I think it was so loud it annoyed Bernie. Good job Hi-d.

LaLa

Cindy said...

So,Heidi,you didn't tell me you have such a twisted sense of humor, heheeee.