Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beautiful Day

Today I drove to the pond near our place and went for a walk. I thought I'd take my camera and gets some pictures...the sun was out, the air was crisp, and I saw some more signs of spring!





Awh...Blue Sky!


Enjoying a little swim...


Fountain




Bright Red...


Flowers blooming...


I love the yellow branches on this bush...


Dryer lint or Duck Feathers...ha ha...(Hello, Shirley)


This is Oregon...very green/very mossy.


Branches on the sidewalk...almost look like cracks in the cement...


Somethin' sproutin' up by the restaurant. I'm going to have to go back when they start blooming. I'm thinking these are day lilies...




Early bird gets the worm...


I hope you're having a good week!

Happy day!
hi-d

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hello :)
ps - fyi - those are geese :) Canadian geese, I think.

Anonymous said...

The kids and I walked around the pond at the main Hillsboro library yesterday and saw similar sights. I took some pics, I'll have to post them later today.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Lovely photos. Makes me want to get out and take a stroll!