Monday, January 18, 2010

Think Pink

I have to admit, I've been slackin' lately when it comes to blogging.

Dear Dawn ~

This post is for you...I don't want you to have anymore sleepless nights or Twilight Zone encounters due to Kooky Chicken's last picture. So, here you go...

Go ahead, it's safe to uncover your eyes...

I took some snaps of our other cactus that is in bloom right now with pink flowers.



Okay...hope that's better...ha ha...you made me laugh (as usual) Dawn...cute comment.

Happy Monday!
hi-d

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, now I'm going to be dreaming about monkeys with no eyes.
Thanks a lot!
(just kidding!)

Love your pretty cactus.
My mom has one like yours.
They are always so pretty when they are blooming.

xoxo
dawn

John said...

Love that it blooms in the winter - nice to add some color, eh?

Shirley said...

Hahahahahah - I just realized that I was signed in as John - lol! :) Now that makes me laugh!
Love ya!
(ps - this is our shared ministry account :)

Amy said...

I love the little monkey...so cute. Your Christmas cactus looks great. Hope you had a great week.