Saturday, January 30, 2010

Making a list...

Do you ever have the draw to do something creative, but have so many things that you want to do that it's hard to know where to start? That's me...I wouldn't call myself super duper talented, but I try...I love color & texture & fabric & paper & photos & sewing & painting & lots of other things...

I think I need to make a list of the things that I want to do...a realistic list...nothing too crazy or unachievable and then pick one and do it!

Is there something that you're wanting to do and have been putting it off?

photoshop photo collage

Happy day!
hi-d

5 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

Oh the joy of calling you "daughter".

Artist said...

Wow, I definitely feel with you, but being creative is just such a great experience. As being synesthete I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.

Anonymous said...

You would just die if you saw how long my list was..ha! One day at a time sweet Jesus..one day at a time..:)
xoxox Susie

Anonymous said...

Yes. Scrapbooking.
It's the printing the pictures that always trips me up.
I have the paper.
The time.
Everything, except the pictures.
I think I just need to upload them to Snapfish or something, and have them send me the pics in the mail.
Hmmm... maybe I'll do that today.
Can't be too expensive, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh girl - I am overwhelmed at times with all the ideas swimming around in my head! One of the ways I get "unstuck" from what I call "Overload-paralyzation" is to write a bunch of your ideas on slips of paper and put them in a jar. Then, you pull out just one and do it in your free time until you are finished with it. Then, pull out the next one. That way you are not looking at a whole list of things to do! Try it. It really worked for me.
:0)