Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kooky Tuesday


Well, it's been a while since Kooky has seen his friend Herman...

Kooky wanted to make sure that there were no hard feelings between the two of them, since lately; Kooky has been getting more attention...

Kooky was a little afraid...but he thought he'd ask, "Hey, Hhhhhherman (long pause)...are you mad at me?"

Herman responded..."Why, no. What would make you think that, Kooky?"

Kooky looked down sheepishly and said, "I don't know...maybe because we haven't seen each other in so long."

Herman laughed, "Oh, you silly chicken! I couldn't be mad at you. I know you're enjoying new things and going places. Go out and have fun. I am perfectly content here in my garden."

"So we're still friends, then?" replied Kooky.

"Of course!" exclaimed Herman..."Friends Forever!!!"

Happy Day!
hi-d

Friends love through all kinds of weather, and families stick together in all kinds of trouble.
Proverbs 17:17


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley said...

So cute - good to see that Herman is so forgiving. He is still the cutest! :)

Moosic Mom said...

Ohhhhh I loved that story. And their "expressions" were so sweet. Such a sweet story. I agree with mamabear.....about the children's book. Remember, you had great comments about your writing in school from your teacher. So.....go for it.

Run26.2Mom said...

Friends and family are such a blessing. Great bible verse to go along your day with.....
Happy Day to you too!

Peace.
Susan