Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time flies by...

Doesn't it amaze you how fast this year is going? It's nearly 25% over! WOW...I'm feeling old...time keeps going by faster & faster. This past week, I was on Spring Break. I had a week off from Volunteering and Subbing at School. It was fun to be lazy, spend some time with family...I visited my Mother-in-law (LaLa) and saw my parents...I had more time to get back into exercising again and finally finished a book that I had been reading.

When I visited with LaLa last week, I took my camera along. Here are some random snaps. I love her decorating style, furniture, colors, landscaping, etc.

New piece of furniture...

Cool style, huh?

Don't you love the bright, colored flowers in this picture?

Mirorred candle holders on the coffee table...you would never guess in a million years where she purchased them...Shhh...I'm not telling...

She loves boxes. Me too!

Beaut-i-mous...

I think she invented animal prints before there was ever such a thing.

More boxes on this gorgeous rug...

Rocks & Flowers...

Pretty, green grass...

Timmy, my niece's dog...isn't he cute?

I always want to call 'him' a 'her' (probably because of all of the fluff)...

Well, I hope you had a good weekend...AND remember to have fun the rest of the year!

Happy day!
hi-d

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh - I love that new piece of furniture!!! She does have such of a nice style - tell her to send some of it my way :)

Moosic Mom said...

Such gorgeous decorating LaLa does! Her home looks like a magazine for decorating. She could win a prize. What a pleasure for you to go and visit and enjoy the beauty she creates both inside and outside. She can come and put the finishing touch on our new bathroom! How about it?

Design Apprentice said...

Wow, what a beautiful home. She really has an eye for decorating, and has such fun ideas. I like the look of boxes too, especially hat boxes.

Run26.2Mom said...

I love , love , love that piece of furniture! Great style. Thanks for sharing.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a gorgeous outdoor space. WOW!