Friday, May 21, 2010

Garden Flowers

I wanted to share with you some more pictures that I took at the Stenzel Healing Garden. The flowers, trees & other scenery were so pretty...I couldn't pass up sharing these with you.

Rob just loves having his picture taken...NOT! :)

I love this guy...isn't he handsome?

I will sing for joy in God, explode in praise from deep in my soul! He dressed me up in a suit of salvation, he outfitted me in a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom who puts on a tuxedo and a bride a jeweled tiara. For as the earth bursts with spring wildflowers, and as a garden cascades with blossoms, So the Master, God, brings righteousness into full bloom and puts praise on display before the nations.
Isaiah 61:10-11 (The Message)

Happy Friday!
hi-d

3 comments:

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

I Love You!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful garden area. I'm glad you took time to stop and "smell the roses." You guys are so cute!
Love you both!

Run26.2Mom said...

Love the photos! You two look like you have a lot of fun together!
I cold hand some of your photos on my walls. Talented.
Peace.