Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ironing

Kooky offered to help with the ironing today...

At first he was a little tentative...

Okay...let's see how this thing works...

It's not working...

I think this ironing is for the birds...
(oh wait...I guess I'm a bird, technically speaking)...

H E L P
Somebody, Please!!!

I'll try another shirt...

Why isn't this working???
AAAH!!! Just about ready to give up...

His cousins come to the RESCUE...
"Hey, Kooky...you have to turn the iron on first!!!"

"Oops!" ha ha...

Happy day!
hi-d

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Kooky! Didn't you know that ironing isn't for-the-birds!

Moosic Mom said...

That made me laugh out loud. I just love Tuesdays because of Kooky's cute show! Thank you! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love Tuesday's too!

Run26.2Mom said...

It is ok, Kookie. I , too, have forgotten to turn the iron on!
See you next Tuesday.