Monday, November 14, 2011

40 Weeks


It's getting increasingly harder to photograph this guy on the floor each week. He doesn't like to stay in one spot, so I'm working up a sweat trying to get him distracted and on his back. How do professional photographers do it?

Last week he started to crawl a few steps on his hands and knees. He is an active little guy, but at the same time, he loves to play quietly with his toys and discover new things around the house. He's a nice combination of fun, silly, sweet, feisty & serious. He looks SO much like his Papa in this picture. It's amazing the resemblance and I am thrilled, because I always wanted a little boy that looked just like Rob.

I was telling you last week about him on his changing table. I caught this video of him a couple days ago and thought I'd share it with you. He loves flailing his extremities all over the place. Funny thing is, he gets even wilder than this! But, I think he knew the camera was going, so he might have been a bit reserved. And that's a sock in his hand. He loves them socks. haha

Happy day!
hi-d

6 comments:

moosic mom said...

We like the video of of the wild baby!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that video is totally awesome and look at those rosy adorable cheeks:)Happy Tuesday, darling. xo

Melissa Blake said...

oh, he is adorable!!

Sam W. said...

ahhh!!! the video is so cute! love all the flapping :)

i can't imagine him being able to flap any harder!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH DEAREST, I am very late..school, you know...

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE...he has grown so fast, and that video just brought a HUGE smile to my face...he is just beautiful. Oh how I want to cry; I always wanted a little boy that looked just like Ruben. Ahhhh...what is it about these rascals, both young and mature, that make us women melt?

ENJOY.

Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Teeeheeee.....he just cracks me up......

AND DO YOU KNOW that I was on Pinterest the other day looking for a picture, and THERE I SAW a pic of a chocolate lab puppy with GUESS WHO in his mouth? KOOKY!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! He has been kidnapped by a LAB!!!!

Big hugs to you and that sweet little man, and thank you for your kind comments on my art. I hope it sells!

ANITA