Monday, November 28, 2011

42 Weeks

This guy is starting to look like a little man. Or perhaps it's the hair...I think I prefer him with his "wild" hair do.

Lately M likes to cough...and if someone coughs back, it starts a little game of coughing back and forth. I am going to have to try and get a video of this.

The last two nights, I've only had to get up once each night to nurse him. Could it be that he's going to start sleeping through the night??? I really don't mind too much either way. I realize that this time lasts only a little while and I'm fortunate to be able to nap during the day if I need to.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!

Happy day!
hi-d

4 comments:

moosic mom said...

"Mr. Wonderful"

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MR. WONDERFUL, INDEED!!!!! Oh Heidi, is IS NOW A LITTLE MAN!!! His hairdo is just a SIGN of his maturity...and look at that smile...again, he is a model baby boy....SO GOOD TO SEE YOU COME BY dearest; I had three days off last week and it was wonderful to just basically do NOTHING. I so needed at least that one day I took a nap. I had only two guests over the entire time off, but that is all I could handle with a bad cold and fatigue from work.

Give that Maximus a HUGE HUG MY DEAR!!!!!!! Anita

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

Love Him...

Martina said...

Hi there, have a sweet day Mr. Maxinus! xx