Thursday, June 27, 2013

Big Boy

 This guy LOVES his water. Normally he drinks filtered water in his bottle with a straw. But given the opportunity, he loves the plastic store bottles.
 
Aren't these cute? They are about 1/2 the size that you normally see, which is the perfect size for him, at 8 oz. Yesterday he had so much fun taking all of them out of the pantry and putting them onto the table.
 
 Last weekend we got him a booster seat and for the most part he likes sitting in it at the table, although sometimes he'd prefer to sit without it. He's only been in the high chair once since then.

He's getting to be such a big boy.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer. We are due for some warmer temps this next week - approaching 100 degrees, which is pretty hot for here. I am so thankful for a/c.

I have less than 7 weeks to go folks, before Santino arrives. I don't think it's totally sunk in yet. He sure has been kicking a lot, especially on my bladder. haha...

Hope to be visiting you soon.

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING YOU TWO! Maximus is smart to down that water; this is one hot summer for you all up there where it's typically a bit cooler? We out here are having those wild storms every other day with cooler temps then blasts of humidity! Either way, let's drink our water and relax. Oh Heidi, SEVEN WEEKS LEFT? You must be so excited and anxious to see Santino....bless you all my sweet girl! Anita

renae said...

Oh 7 weeks! August babies are fun because they get to be bundled up as tiny's in the winter months. My oldest was born on Aug 5 and she is going to be 35 this year, eeeeeeeek! I is ol'! M is so dang cute and such a big guy and he will be a big help in a year. I hope your boys are close and want to be best buddies. My daughters were as different as night and day. (i don't know which one is the day and which one is the night tho) They are close now that they are both Mom's but still not that close. They have different ideas in almost every area in life; money, style, tastes, foods, homes, husband/men, politics, education and parenting. It is so interesting to see how they are. When I was expecting each one the docs said I was carrying a boy. So when I had a girl and the next one was so different even in utero, I thought oh yes it is a boy. I those days 35-30 yrs ago they only did ultra sounds in rare situations. Now it is rare if you choose to not know til birth. hahahahaha I pray all will be well with you.

Man this was long! (hug)

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh Heidi, it won't be long until the baby arrives! It sounds like you are doing great. Maximus looks precious in his little booster chair. I remember when the kids had them; they felt so grown up.

It has been very hot here too, and I wish it would cool down a bit. Have a good week.

Love,
~Sheri

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Heidi,
He is such a doll!
I hope you are feeling well... Will not be long now... I am so excited for you...

Thank you so much for visiting Harold. I have reference photos of live animals, then I just go from there... Most of the time I make a wire armature, this way I can pose them as I wish... Just go from there. I don't use patterns or kits... Just my imagination..
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Take care,
blessings,
Penny