Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Dear Papa,
 
I am so happy you're my Dad. There is no one else in the world that could ever take your place. I have so much fun with you...playing "di-bing boarb" (diving board), climbing all over you, bouncing in your lap, playing peek a boo with you, when I run down the hall way and you hide and scare me. You make me laugh when you throw me up in the air so high; even though Mama is always telling you that it's too high and to be careful.
 
One of my favorite things to do with you is sit on your "lap-a-loo" (lap) and watch the "Joo-knee" (Journey) DVD you bought me. We like to jam out to music together and play the drums. Thank you for giving me your old drumsticks recently. I can't wait to get a real drum set someday.
 
Papa, I love you so much! Thanks for everything. You are my hero and I hope to be like you someday.
 
 
Love,
Maximus
 
________________________________________________
 
Happy Father's Day to all of you Dad's out there. I am so blessed to have one of the most amazing Father's in the world. He is a man of integrity, love and kindness.
 
And I'm thankful as well to Rob's Dad for all of his love and support throughout the years. That doesn't always happen when you marry someone.
 
I am very grateful for all of these men!
 


3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH DEAR....I am already crying!

Heidi, that was so precious, and though the day is over, please keep this up; it is a tribute to LIFE. That last photo is so adorable, and Rob must be thrilled to be a papa, and now to another little man. OH I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET THE NEW BABY!

And thank you so kindly for coming to visit. How nice if we could really sit to have a cup of tea. LOVE TO YOU! Anita

Deborah said...

Blessings on Maximus's daddy!
What an awesome treasure to have such a daddy for Maximus and an awesome hubby for you!
Look at him looking at Daddy! So adorable!!!

All my heart,
Deborah xoxoxoox

Anonymous said...

So special.
xoxo's