Friday, June 14, 2013

Child's Play

Maximus likes to get on his step stool and play peek a boo with himself. He squats down and then pops up and says "boo" in the bathroom mirror.
 
He didn't want his picture taken, so off he went - running away from me.
 
But, he came back and proceeded to wave his arms and dance to the music playing in his room.
 
Cheap entertainment, folks!
 
I have to tell you something else. This morning when I was putting on mascara he said, "Pritt-ee eyes."
 
MADE. MY. DAY.
 
Happy weekend!


5 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Heidi,

How sweet Maximus playing peek a boo in the mirror and love his comment about your pretty eyes.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

MY heart skipped a beat when I read, "PRETTY EYES!" Oh, those men capture our hearts at any age, don't they? DARLING STORY, and may you all have a fabulous father's day; there are some remarkable men in your life dear Heidi! Anita

renae said...

Oh I love it when toddlers say sweet things. My oldest grandie said, "pretty eyes", too to me and to her Mom about a week apart when she was that age. So COOL. What I love is when they say "I LOVE YOU" for the first time. Man that melts my heart.

Thank you, Heidi for all the fun comments on my Baby LL and on my fashions and such. You are so cool. I am so glad we a friends!! !! !! !!

renae said...

Doh! "we ARE friends" I got in a hurry. oooooops !!

renae said...

Yes, we were quite the musical carload. We should have been discovered like the Osmonds by Andy Williams, too. hahhahahaha

Thanks for the nice things you said about my Daddy and my Grandma. She was awesome!!!!!

Happy Father's Day to your Dad and HM!