Monday, September 16, 2013

6 Weeks

During his awake moments, Santino is quite alert. When I'm holding him in the glider, he stares at the photos on the wall and looks up at his name plaque above the door frame. The other day, when Rob had him in his arms, Santino kept looking at him and smiling.

Recently Santino's appetite has increased, leading me to believe that he is in that 6-8 week growth spurt. He is literally growing right before our very eyes!

In no time, he'll be chasing after Maximus and jumping with him, like a wild monkey on our bed!

I hope all of you had a good weekend. Rob's family came over on Saturday and we celebrated my upcoming birthday, on the 19th. This week, my best friend and her family is in town. I am so excited to be able to spend time with them and for them to meet Santino!!!


Have a wonderful week!


6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Heidi! He is growing strong! I hope you are feeling great and now that the cozy cold months are coming, more fun with the boys awaits! Thank you for coming by! And I must open up the email you sent when I have a free moment before I leave for a crazy day at school. MUCH LOVE to you and thank you for always being so thoughtful! Hugs to all! Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Such a sweetheart! He is really growing.

moosic mom said...

He is really changing.....and is so cute! You are a fabulous Mom. Have fun with Shirley and family. Love you!!!!

Deborah said...

He just gets cuter and cuter!
Wish I could hold him and hug him close!
Enjoy your time with your dear friend!!!
You are blessed my friend xoxo

All my heart,
Deborah xoxoxoxo

renae said...

Isn't it sweet how these little lives depend on us and we love doing that depending don't we?

YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOMMY!!!!!! (♥)

Palomasea said...

Oh Heidi, Happy Belated Birthday!!!! How wonderful!! I hope it was very special...you are so very special...
Much love and MANY blessings!!!
What a darling photo of Santino!
xoxoxo,
- Irina