Monday, September 30, 2013

8 Weeks

I love to nuzzle against the side of Santino's neck and cheek when I'm holding him. He has the softest cheeks and they get lots of kisses!

This week he goes in for his 2 month check up at the Doctor. I am so curious to see how much weight he has gained. Next week I'll post on that.

When Santino sleeps, he can be quite noisy. He makes all sorts of smacking, grunting and snorting sounds. Rob says S sounds like a barking little dog.

The vacuum cleaner, dryer, music and sound machine help to calm him down when he's crying.

Santino loves looking at his Papa and smiles so much when Rob is holding him.

We are staying busy with laundry. It's an everyday occurrence, usually 2 - 3 loads a day. It's actually easier keeping up with the loads on a daily basis before it gets out of control. Yesterday was the first time since we brought Santino home that we didn't do any laundry. It was kind of nice taking a break from it.

Hope you had a good weekend!


8 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

DARLING HEIDI!

I think in my rush yesterday, I saw your post but did not get a chance to comment! Look at this little guy, growing and growing! How are you? I'm in a rush again to get ready for school, but I just wanted to visit. Much love my friend, Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

He is growing so fast Heidi.. What a sweet little one he is..
Enjoy your week.
blessings,
Penny

renae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
renae said...

Man am I a klutz or what? Please forgive all the typos. doh!

renae said...

Oh my goodness gracious, that was a horribly typed comment. I HAD TO delete it and start over.

Ok, first off, I miss you something awful. So glad you are fine and your boys are super fine. S looks so teeny next to M. I love this post and the one prior to it. Those photos are tremendously fun!

Please keep in touch and check out my new hairdo! Have you seen it? I did it myself (thrift around here just isn't what I buy to wear, hahahaha)

Love to you and to your cute family of men! ♥

Palomasea said...

Sweet, darling, beautiful, and every other word that describes this blessed preciousness!! Dear Heidi, I know what you mean regarding the softest little cheek...oh the joy!
Glad you had a little laundry break.. :)))
Blessings to you all,
- Irina

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hon!!! He is the sweetest and he is growing very fast.I would give anything to hold him.What a precious baby .
Blessings to you and all your family,
Marie Antoinette

Marianne said...

He's gotten so big!! Amazing. And beautiful.