Thursday, September 12, 2013

These Days

 
A lot of the photos I take of Santino are of him sleeping. And for the last couple of days he's been sleeping better. Yay! It's not because of the swing. NOPE! I am still keeping that in the closet until we REALLY need it. ha!
 
Maximus has adjusted to staying home a lot more than we did in the past. Oftentimes when I'm feeding Santino, Maximus wants to watch TV. And lately, he's been watching more than he has in the past. He loves the cartoon Caillou. It's his absolute favorite! At least it's a decent show and he learns things, so I don't feel so bad about it. He also enjoys Bob the Builder, as well as Thomas & Friends.
 
But, whenever M gets the chance to go outside, he gets excited. Before leaving the house, he typically asks to wear one of his hats.

His latest thing he wants to do is run up and down the sidewalk in front of our place.

As I mentioned before...this boy loves his hats! We've figured out the best way to ensure that he'll actually wear one, is to have him try it on before we buy it. If the hat gets his approval, he'll either keep it on his head or he'll throw it in the shopping cart. If he doesn't like it, he'll say, "No, I like dis hat."


Today we ended up getting lucky and seeing the garbage truck when we were outside.
 
I love this photo as he's watching the truck. He looks like a little man.


Life is good.
I love my boys!

6 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH MY ......

He is a little man...this is what gets me every time. I love little girls, OK...no doubt they are darling. But what is it about this little men? The hat, the stance with his hands in his pockets. Dear oh dear, your heart must melt 100 times a day, Heidi. He is going to be one charming young man, one helpful husband and he will always remember his mum. LOVE!!! Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Good morning Heidi,
What great photos of Santino..and Maximus looks so cute in his hat!
I think that is one of my favorite photos of him.
Enjoy your weekend,
fondly,
Penny

Martina said...

Maxiimus looks like i could eat him in these pix Heidi - Such a cutie! And little Santino - so precious ... Hugs to you all!

Deborah said...

Maximus looks adorable in is hat!
Love it!
My daughter used to love to wear hats too!!!
Such little darlins'

All my heart,
Deborah xoxoxo

renae said...

Maximus is a little man. Look at that mature stance and posture. Cool. ♥

Palomasea said...

TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!!! ;))
(And is it wrong to love Caillou at my age? hee...it was always a favorite at our house)
xoxo