Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Clouds

Sometimes I feel like a nut...sometimes I don't...ha ha...really, most of the time, I feel like a kid. I enjoy the simple things in life, like clouds. There are some of you out there that can relate to me (thank goodness!)

Here are some snaps I wanted to share with you from this last weekend.


Driving down the freeway...well, Rob's driving...I'm in the passenger seat.











Color and Texture




This picture above begins the series of pics when LaLa and I went for a little drive...


Looks like an old man's face...mouth open wide...talking...Boy, he looks a little angry!


I see a face...do you? Tilt your head to your left. Do you see the eyes, nose and mouth?






Looks like a road in the sky...


I could definitely live behind those gates.


Oh so soft and fluffy...






Doesn't the tree on the right look like some sort of animal, from a side profile? Kind of cartoonish in nature...






Sunset over Vancouver Lake in Washington State


This last picture I had to include. It was taken several years ago at my parents house. We were outside playing basketball. We looked up in the sky and saw this writing from a plane! What a cool reminder!

Happy Day!
hi-d

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely clouds! I can see all the faces you cn. We are both strange!

LaLa

Amy said...

I love looking at clouds. Your pictures are great. The sunset one is really beautiful.

Thank you for all your lovely comments. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back. Today is the first day I haven't run around nuts with something or other. I'm glad you liked 52 weeks. This week really did work good together. I took mine at this beautiful mansion by the water. It's closed for the season; I can't wait to go back in the spring for a tour. I'll have more pictures of it soon.

Shannon said...

That last one is so cool! I would have thought it was photoshopped. How fun that it was real!

Shannon said...

That last one is so cool! I would have thought it was photoshopped. How fun that it was real!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What amazing pictures. Makes me want to grab a blanket and stare up at the sky!

Moosic Mom said...

I love looking at the clouds, too. There are so many faces one can see. Thank you for sharing these. I love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love clouds too. I remember driving somewhere one time, looking up and thinking: those looks like the Simpsons clouds (you know - the tv show). I took a picture of them. Don't know where that picture might be though...

C A said...

I heart your blog, love this post ;)
I'm now following you with rss feed, I bet you'll love my blog fashionista and follow me too till death! ^^

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! I love the last one that a plane made!