Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Picture Day

I didn't know what to title this post. Nearly everyday could be picture day...I never tire of the beauty of God's creation. On Saturday, Rob and I went over to his Mom and Dad's house and celebrated LaLa's Birthday. She told Rob to have me bring my camera; so I did as I was told...with no prodding needed. (ha, ha)


I wasn't sure why she wanted me to bring my camera. Perhaps it was to capture the little munchkins that would trick-or-treat that evening? Nope...she wanted to show me some of the beauty in their neck of the woods. So, I shot several pics in their yard, and then LaLa and I jumped in her car and took off for a while to gasp at the beauty. I tried to narrow the pictures down for this post, but...well...let's just say I did narrow it down...I did....really, I did. Fall is almost over, so I'll be on to another subject in time, but I just love this time of year.


Please note the 3rd - 5th pictures...That is a Magnolia Tree in LaLa's backyard. What in the world are those cone shaped pineapple looking things? They are certainly beautiful. Any ideas? I'm sure I could find out online, but thought I'd ask you first.




































Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of clouds. The sky was so beautiful on Saturday. See, I told you...I did narrow it down. Thanks for bearing with me.


Happy day!
hi-d

4 comments:

Katie said...

Again, SO beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Heidi. Today at Bible study someone said, "It's amazing how GOD can make beauty out of things that are dying (like the trees)." How true!

Shirley said...

Gorgeous pictures, girl! Glad you shared lots - love pictures!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Heidi. I can't believe Fall is just about over. The trees in my neighborhood have just about all lost their leaves now, because of all the wind and rain we've gotten.

Anonymous said...

I must say these are truly beautiful!! I knew you needed that camera of yours on this particular day.