Friday, November 20, 2009

For the Love of Birds





Our back porch seems to be a wildlife refuge for finches, juncos, robins, blue jays and hummingbirds. I'm not complaining...I love the birds, but they are VERY messy. The seed and pooh gets all over my plants and flowers...And there is ALWAYS seed on the ground.

If I keep up with the mess and sweep the porch often, it's not so bad; but when I let it pile up, it becomes one icky disgusting chore. Isn't that true about life? I need to remember to clean up the little messes, before they become too big...

I hope you have a mess-free weekend!
hi-d

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Amen, sister! Have a great weekend.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I am SO bad about that. The dude will take out some toys and the next thing I know, every square inch of our family room is covered with them. Ah ha

Anonymous said...

You are so clever girl. To make that corrilation between bird poo and life! LOVE IT! And you are SO right. :0)

Natalie Suarez said...

hope u have a mess free weekend too! and i lovve blue jays, i see them a lot in my back yard too :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I agree that is definitely the case. I'm starting to realize that with my school work. One would think that since this is my second time in college I would remember this. hehe.

P.S. I'm going to school for web design and photography. Adding to my skills for a career change. Thanks for all your kind words. :)