Friday, November 13, 2009

Discover Beauty

Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?
Well, they don't have to be exciting...

But, I hope that whatever you do, you'll take some time to stop and

enjoy the BEAUTY around you!



Bless your enemies; no cursing under your breath.
Laugh with your happy friends when they're happy;
share tears when they're down.
Get along with each other;
don't be stuck-up.
Make friends with nobodies;
don't be the great somebody.
Don't hit back; discover beauty in everyone.
If you've got it in you, get along with everybody.
Don't insist on getting even; that's not for you to do.
"I'll do the judging," says God. "I'll take care of it."
Romans 12:14-19 (The Message)


Happy day!

hi-d

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great sentiment. I'm going to be taking pictures at a butterfly sanctuary on Sunday. There is definitely going to be lots of beauty all around there.

P.S. I agree, he's cool but but I would never buy it. An grey does have a nice sophisticated and refreshingness to it. Everything goes with it so it's perfect for decorating. My room has a warm pale grey so it feels cozy.

Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

hi-d that was beautiful. I needed that today. You will never know how amazing that fits into my day today. Sure wish I had read it this morning though. I struggled today with a person that annoyes me VERY much - and yet seems to adhere to my side with here two little kids. She tries to pawn them off on me - i'm sure thinking that I want them. Cuz I used to help her out when they were very little. I am ashamed of myself for feeling agitated today with her. I just wanted to sit in church and enjoy the sermon. It was a struggle, but even took her to lunch with us. I think God is testing me on this. I always tell the boys to be nice to those that are bugging them! now it's my turn.
Thanks for your post. Very cool.
:-)