Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday

The sunrise was absolutely stunning today!!! I took some 'snaps' (I've been using this word lately...ha ha) from our back porch, some with the flash and some without. The colors have not been altered. Have a happy Monday...if you are having those Monday blues, I hope your spirit is lifted today!









"No chance at all," Jesus said, "if you think you can pull it off by yourself.
Every chance in the world if you trust God to do it."
Luke 18:27 (The Message)



Have a blessed week!
hi-d

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so pretty, Heidi. I wish I would have watched it longer. I got up at 6:40 and just glanced at the sunrise for a few seconds before I took a shower. (at least I think it was in that order - LOL)

Anonymous said...

Did you just say all of your Christmas was bought???? If so, You Go Girl!!!

Amy said...

Beautiful sunrises. I love the purple/pink with the yellow. So pretty.

P.S. I'm so glad you love my space. I love seeing all your photos.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos! Now, if only I could be a little more cheerful in the morning!

Shirley said...

Thanks for sharing - what a beautiful sunrise indeed!

Moosic Mom said...

Oh, what a beautiful "show" the Lord gave you and you captured it. I almost got dizzy viewing each picture, saying, "Oh...oh...oh.." :) Wow God is an AWESOME GOD! He has the best pictures in the sky. Thanks for capturing them, Heidi!
XOXO Mom

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow. That almost makes me want to get up early enough to see it tomorrow. Almost. Ah ha

Same New Story said...

so pretty! sunrises are my favorite.

Katie said...

Heidi ~ You are so talented with your camera. Great job!

What a sunrise!