Monday, August 22, 2011

28 Weeks


Hi There...It's ME, Maximus again. What's new you ask? Well, I have been enjoying my playpen. (Okay, they call them pack 'n plays these days), but my Mom calls it a playpen...and Papa, well...he calls it a baby jail. haha...

What do I call it? F-U-N! I get to spend time looking out the window, staring up into the sky and watching the trees, flowers, birds and all of the interesting things outside. I also like to roll around in it, chew on my blankie & play with my toys. Oh, and I like to scratch the netting and the different fabrics inside. All those textures are SO interesting!

What about you? Did you use a playpen growing up?

Happy day!
hi-d

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH, did my momma use a playpen with ME! WOOOOO....couldn't keep me down after she stopped using it! Look at how big he is now! HUGS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! Anita

Jessica Elyse @ Memoirs of a Mommy said...

Hi new friend! Thank you so much for your encouragement. Maximus is absolutely adorable! I just want to snuggle him. I don't think I had a pack-n-play as a baby, but glad he is enjoying it. My kids will definitely have one so mommy can have some time with her hands free. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. And cuter and cuter!