Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer & Maximus Turns 6 Months Old

I know many of you have been complaining of the record breaking temp's across the United States. But for us, summer seems to have FINALLY arrived in our neck of the woods...a little late coming, but we've been enjoying some sunny days this past week.

Sunshine and flowers seem to go hand in hand. I so enjoy the colors, textures & details of God's handiwork. One of my favorite things to do is sit back and soak in the view of these beauties on our patio.


Last, but not least, Maximus is 6 months old today! Wow! Where has the time gone? I love this little guy...



It's after 2:00 am right now and he's sleeping, so I will have to wait to get a snap of him at 6 months.

Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God—you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.
Psalm 139:13-16



Happy day!
hi-d

Upcoming posts:
Monday - Weekly photo: 26 weeks
Tuesday - Kooky Tuesday: Maximus & Kooky Chicken

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Good morning Heidi!
Im so happy that you visited and are now following in friendship..I am now following you too! Looking forward to getting to know you better too! Sounds like we have a lot in common :)
Oh your baby is adorable..happy 6th month anniversary to him!!!
Your blooms are lovely Heidi and I love your photos!!
Hope you have a great weekend and upcoming week.

Blessings my new friend! xo

Deborah xoxo

Vær våken said...

Hi! What a beautiful bible verse. Lovely photos and lovely baby! I'm so glad to be back from my break. Have a lovely day!

Kristin xoxo

Laura Trevey said...

Hi Heidi!

Gorgeous blooms ~ I love hydrangeas and wish mine were not suffering from the lack of rain :(

Thanks for the insight on the commenting dilemma on BB&B today! It's interesting to see what everyone is saying :)

Take care!!
xoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HEIDI DEAREST!!!! I AM SORRY TO BE SO LATE. I spent ALL DAY drawing and fussing with some silhouettes. I will end up sending you a sample of something I already have just to show you what I "see" as a style for the stories. Not that I would draw them, but just to show you a style to go for!!! Please email me as I had to delete a lot of emails and yours did not stick on my contact list...problems today with email!

rivani@bethel.edu

Anita

Sam W. said...

those purple flowers are amazing!!