Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Somebody's Birthday Today!

"Hey, Kooky...I have a secret to tell you..."
"Really??? It's your Papa's Birthday today, Maximus?"
"Yes, Kooky. And I thought we could get a picture of the two of us together."
"That's an excellent idea Maximus. Let's do it!"
"NO, Kooky! I'm not talking about a picture of you and me..."


"I meant one of Papa and Me."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Papa!!!

I couldn't ask for a better Dad...I love you SO much!
Oh, and Mama says Happy Birthday, too! She loves you a TON!


Happy day!
hi-d

5 comments:

coolbreeze (a.k.a. Rob the Husband) said...

Thank you Heidi & Maximus.....oh, and kooky. Love you.... Miss you...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THAT, is adorable. Kooky looked a bit surprised, but DUDE...this is father and son time! You have had your day in the sun long enough!!!! MAXIMUS and DAD'S DAY OUT...hmmmmmm....a story?

HAVE A GREAT ONE DEAREST! Anita

Martina said...

Happy birthday to your hubby Heidi, father and son are so double cute together!

Sam W. said...

awww, happy birthday to him!!!

"Create Beauty" said...

Oh that chicken is hilarious....

Our dogs have one like it : )
Your son is going to have a fabuloous sense of humor...

He is so CUTE!!!!

~ Violet