Tuesday, May 1, 2012

An Experiment

ALL work & NO play...I need to get a LIFE!

Doing dishes is for the birds! Hmmm...maybe I'm onto something here...Where is that Kooky bird of mine?!


 "Hey Kooky! Come with me. I have an idea."


Every time that boy gets an "idea," I get just a little nervous.

 "Kooky, I want to test a theory that I have."


 "And why must I be a part of your scientific experiment, Maximus?"

 "Hold on Kooky. I need to make sure that everything is in good working order first."

 "You did NOT answer my question, Maximus!!!"

 "Maximuuuusssss!!!"

 "Just hang tight, Kooky."

 Kooky is SUCH a Drama King!

"Folks...Please do NOT try this at home."

 That should probably be enough time.

 "Kooky???"

 "Uh oh...Kooky?"

 "Don't you worry, Kooky. I know CPR. I'll resuscitate you in no time."

"Well, I guess my theory didn't work, Kooky. Sorry to have put you through that."

 "So what was that brilliant theory of yours, Maximus?"

 "I figured if a dishwasher cleans chicken off a plate, then it should be able to get you clean, too."

 When will I EVER learn?

 Happy day!
hi-d

7 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

THAT IS A LAUGH OUT LOUD SCENE! WHAT AN IMAGINATION THE PRODUCER OF THAT SHOW HAS! MORE PEOPLE NEED TO ENJOY THIS! THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SHOW!

moosic mom said...

Dad just watched the show. He laughed! We think you are really clever!
Glad Kookie has a friend that can do CPR!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

teeeheeeee this was awesome. YOU ARE AWESOME! WOMAN, when on earth are you going to get a book going here???????? THIS WAS HILARIOUS!!!! Anita

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahahah...this is brilliant!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day so far, sweetie.

Shirley said...

A Kooky and his boy - Love it!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HOW WAS YOUR CHICKEN DINNER???? teeeeheee...I promise that my lips are sealed around Kooky!!!!! BLESSINGS TO YOU TODAY DEAR FRIEND! Anita

Luna said...

Oh that was a good laugh!