Friday, May 18, 2012

Lunch Outing

Maximus and I met up with a couple of my girlfriends today for lunch at a quaint little café. Afterwards we went across the street to a locally owned farm & market.

No, these aren't the girlfriends that I was talking about.
haha

Maximus kept referring to the goats as "dah dah" (doggies).


I see a wrestling match on the horizon.

 Maximus with my friend Genese. I love this gal!!! She is so dear to me. And I must say, very funny too!


Maximus grabbed some feed, but as I predicted, he almost put it in his mouth.


Me & my baby


Here's my other dear friend, Dawn. She's a sweet lady...a wife and Mother of 2 children. Just recently she decided to go back to school to get her nursing degree. Isn't that cool? Love that she's following her dream.



I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
hi-d

9 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ohhh! SWEET FUN! Oh those goats are so cute; their pupils have always intrigued me....RECTANGULAR! I was told by a blogger pal who has a farm that they have those pupils to help them see on a wide scope for mountain climbing! Now isn't that clever of God? :)

YOU ALL LOOK as if you had a blast of a day, Heidi. My goodness, he is growing UP!!!!!!! HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND my friend! Anita

moosic mom said...

Such sweet pictures and sweet Maximus with your precious girl friends. Thanks for sharing! You are a good friend to them, too! What a fun outing! Keep it up.
Your friend Anita here is so special too!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THERE THEY ARE!!! THE RECTANGULAR PUPILS!!!!!!!!!

Oh Heidi, I am really excited to see what you have KOOKING up for the Paris link party! I do know for sure that it will be FUN and DIFFERENT and that is exactly what I WANT!!!!!!!

Enjoy your evening! Our weather is SOO PERFECT TODAY! Anita

Run26.2Mom said...

What a fun day! I love Maximus' t-shirt. Super cool. It always does the soul good to meet with friends. Have a great day!
Susan

Vær våken said...

Hi Heidi! How big he is getting and so cute!!! And you look lovely yourself, too. Have a nice day!

Kristin xx

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures! Looks like y'all had a wonderful outing. BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope to see more of you. :-)

I have a few blogs...you visited http://perpetualgratitude.wordpress.com

Martina said...

Ooooh, my kids loved goats and other farm animals, when they were little. So much to discover this summer!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh I just love those goats....

HEIDI DEAREST! HOW ARE YA???? Are you having good weather? We had yesterday off and all I could hear were the birds SINGING so beautifully in our lush bushes and trees. The amount of rain we got on Saturday was unbelievable!

Oh dearest, thank you for the kind compliment on Audrey; yes....I have had people tell me I resemble her!!! How fun!

OK, now it is time to get to work...AH! Next week is my last week! YIPEEEEEE! Hugs to Mr. Maximus, please.

Anita

Deborah said...

Awwww what a sweetie!
Maximus is growing up so fast!
You are funny...I didn't think those two were your girlfriends! Lol
What dear friends you have along this journey. It maes it all the more precious walking with friends such as these.
Love to you my dear friend!
You look gorgeous!

Deborah xoxo