Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Me & my Mom

Rob & his Mom

Me and Maximus

Okay...before I go any further...isn't it amazing how much Rob and Maximus look alike? I always hoped that if I ever had a boy, he would look like Rob. Well, I got my wish!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom & Mother-in-law! We are so blessed to have you both! We ALL love you!

And Maximus...if you didn't already know, I LOVE being your Mama!!!

And to all of the other Mothers out there, whether you have children of your own, or have a heart for children, may you have a wonderful day!

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not get upset with others. Love does not count up wrongs that have been done. Love takes no pleasure in evil but rejoices over the truth. Love patiently accepts all things. It always trusts, always hopes, and always endures.

Love,
Heidi & Rob

8 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

Thank you dear Heidi! What a blessing you are to Dad and me and to our whole family. You really love Jesus and are an inspiration to us and many others! You are a good Mom! Happy Mother's Day to you! I love you.......MORE!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Heidi my dearest,

I was out all day in the garden on Saturday and was not able to visit my dear friends. But here I am, enjoying this quiet morning and loving these sweet pictures! YOU WERE SOOOO PRECIOUS! AND NOW YOU LOOK SO MUCH LIKE YOUR MOM! AND....YES! Maximus is a chip off the old block for sure and the resemblance to Rob is STRIKING! Now to watch Maximus grow to a tall and strong young man like his dad. That will be FUN to watch my dear. I wish ALL of you ladies the most wonderful MOTHERS' DAY!! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello there precious one!

Again, another fabulous day here in Minneapolis and we are out in the yard. Ruben put up the cutest bird house for me and I am just reveling in the glory of an early spring in Minnesota.

LOVE TO YOU TODAY! Anita

Martina said...

Happy mothers day Heidi! Really - Maximus does look like Rob a lot. And it is clear you are your mothers daughter too! Have a lovely, sunny and sweet day!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HELLO YOU TWO!!!!!!!

You will be a blast to have as a participant for the Paris link party my dear! More info to come...have a great day! Anita

Deborah said...

Heidi how lovely to see both Mommas!
And you are such a blessed Mom to Maximus!
Love to you this day my dear friend xo

All my love,
Deborah xoxox

Run26.2Mom said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to you , too! Nike Girl turned 9 on Sunday so Mother's Day was a little extra special this year for me. 9, wow! Fun times.

Luna said...

Goodness, Rob and Maximus do have a resemblance. But look at those lovely childhood photos! Love these too.