Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Fun

Friday night we had my parents over to celebrate my Mom's Mother's Day.


Maximus trying to take Grandma's card


He put up a bit of a fight...

haha


On Sunday we went over to Rob's parents to celebrate his Mom's day.

M with Grandpa

 He played with the fly swatter again


Maximus is trying to talk Grandma LaLa into getting her picture taken...She's with the Secret Service so she likes to stay incognito...(haha)


Veronica (my niece) & Maximus relaxing in the hammock. By the way, Veronica is pregnant & due in October. I can't wait to find out if she's having a boy or girl.Yay!


How was your weekend?

Happy day!
hi-d

4 comments:

Moosic Mom said...

Thank you Heidi for the sweet pictures. I love that one of M with his tongue out and his dimplet showing.

Moosic Mom said...

Dimple.....

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOUR MOTHER IS SO GORGEOUS. Heidi my dear, that little man of yours is sooooooo rich in love. NOW I CANNOT MAKE UP MY MIND who he looks like. He most definitely looks like your husband when Rob was small, but now I see YOUR DAD in Maximus!!! Funny how family features just mix together!!!

LOVELY WEEKEND MY FRIEND!!! Enjoy the lovely weather...I hope you are getting as much of it as we are here! Anita

Luna said...

I think that fly swatter should be reserved for Maximus only. So cute on the hammock too.