Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Walk and a Nap


We have been having some beautiful weather lately, so yesterday, I took Maximus out for a long walk.

I noticed about a half hour into it, he was getting sleepy. He hadn't had a morning nap yet, so I lowered the seat in his stroller and he fell asleep for an hour.

We ended up walking over to the duck pond where we use to live. We hadn't walked there since last year. Unfortunately Maximus was sleeping at the time, so he didn't get to see the goslings (baby geese). They were adorable to watch in their fluffy little "coats."

What's your weather been like lately?
I hope you're getting some sunshine.


Happy day!
hi-d

4 comments:

Martina said...

Such lovely scenerie Heidi! Our weather here is still quire cold - trenchcoat weather, with one very hot day about once in a while. Hope it'll get better!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Heidi, our weather has been SPECTACULAR!!!! AND I SEE that you have ponds and lakes like us, filled with beautiful ducks and geese! Oh the other day in my OWN YARD, I saw a momma duck with her ducklings come out of my bushes!!!!!!!

DEAR HEART, I am so happy that you will be participating in the PARIS LINK PARTY! Hmmmm.....I cannot wait to see what you are KOOKYING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO glad to hear from you. I have been so busy with school, but soon it will end!!!!

Off to get ready now. Anita

Shirley said...

Love the little geese - SO cute! That was quite a walk, girlie. What beautiful weather, too! Love ya!

Run26.2Mom said...

What a nice peaceful walk to think and be thankful :) Sun , Sun, a couple funnels and nearby tornadoes, and more sun here. Life in the Midwest.
Hope to blog again soon. I miss it!
Peace.
Susan